Friday, September 23, 2011

National Human Rights Commission of Thailand (English,ไทย,Italiano,FRANÇAIS)

I went to the Thai Human Rights Commission in 2010, I believe it was the month of April. I have the document/complaint form, that was taken on that day; however it is in Thai so I can't read the date.

The Thai HRC took my complaint against Thaitv3. They said they would try to help me.

I went back the next month, they continued to pretend that they were sympathetic to my situation. Yet, nothing had come of the claim that I had filed with them.

I went back again on 10 May 2010. I said, if they wanted to help me that I wanted to help them help me. I asked them if it would be beneficial if I were to check myself into a hospital for observation.

So many lies and so much hatred has been promoted about me by the Thai media that the entire country knows who I am. The entire country believes that I am crazy. I am not crazy; and I was willing to check myself into a hospital for observation to prove it.

The Thai HRC said, that yes it would be helpful. I asked them what hospital would they like me to go to. I was given a computer print out with directions to the hospital. I was unfamiliar with the hospital. The name of the hospital is "Srithanya Hospital".
update: I scanned the documents that prove that I was sent to that hospital by the NHRC of Thailand. Here are the links to those documents:
NHRC-1, http://kvisit.com/Sks7EAQ 
NHRC-2,  http://kvisit.com/Sk87EAQ 
NHRC-Map, http://kvisit.com/SlM7EAQ
NHRC-Hospital, http://kvisit.com/Slc7EAQ

I went to the hospital to see if they would accept me for the purpose of observation. They said they would. It was in the afternoon. I said that I needed to go back to the hotel (Royal River, Dusit) and gather my belongings and check out; and I would have dinner and then return in the evening. The doctor said that would be fine and gave me instructions on were to go for check in. From all basic appearances the main part of the hospital appeared to be just a regular hospital.

I checked out of the hotel had dinner and went back to the hospital to check in. Check in was in the main part of the hospital; I was still unaware of what kind of place it really was.

After check in I was lead to the wing were I would be staying. It was in a separate building from the main hospital. On the walk over I began to feel a little anxious about where I was. We arrived to the building and the person that had walked me over to the building I would be staying, rang the buzzer and the door opened. We went inside, the door shut behind us and there was another locked door. This time someone from the inside had to unlock it with a key. I realized that I was in a place I did not want to be. We went through another locked door and into a small nurse's office. It had a second locked door that lead into the patient's ward. I realized that I was in a hospital / jail. I explained to the nurse on duty why I was there and that I did not want to check into a jail. It was too late.

Three nurse's attendants grabbed me and began to take me into the patient's ward saying, "come on, go change your clothes". I did not budge. I still wanted to continue speaking with the nurse. The nurse told the attendants to let me go. We discussed the fact that I had come to the hospital of my own free will; I said I now realize what kind of place this is and I thought that I was checking into a regular hospital. She informed me that it was too late to change my mind.

By that time four guards had entered the room. I said that I concede and I was willing to go without any problems. We all walked into the patients ward, me and seven men. They said sit down on the bed, I did. Immediately one of the guards grabbed me from behind in a choke hold. The others grabbed my legs and arms. Within a few seconds I began to lose consciousness. They tied me down to the bed, arms and legs. Then they removed and changed my clothes, untying one limb at a time. Then they injected me with something, I suppose it was a sedative. In the morning I was released from the constraints. I never did anything that would give them an excuse to do that to me again. I did witness it done many times to others for the slightest of reasons. I was released from the unlawful imprisonment twenty four days later.

The National Human Rights Commission of Thailand sent me to be locked up, as a joke; I am sure of that. My claim against Thaitv3 was never processed.

Obviously, the media reported on it as if I was put there because I am crazy or did something to be arrested. I am not sure what the media said about it. Whatever it is the media say I did to deserve that, I am not sure; all I know is that I hear people joking about my stay there in reference to me being crazy.

What Thai media has done to me goes way beyond the reporting of a story. The Thai government is denying me "Equal Protection of the Law". The National Human Rights Commission is guilty of "Wrongful Imprisonment".

The Thai government is discriminating against me. The Thai media continues to purposefully lie about me.

The Thai media has made me infamous. I never made a video. I never wanted to be famous. The video that was promoted and that everyone hates me for was made by means of "Invasion of Privacy".

My life has been made a living hell because of the lies of the Thai media, the prejudice of the Thai government and the refusal to tell me the truth by the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok.

I never made a video. I am not a freak. I want Justice!

(ไทย)

ฉันไปที่ไทยคณะกรรมการสิทธิมนุษยชนใน 2010, ผมเชื่อว่ามันเป็นเดือนเมษายน ผมมีเอกสาร / แบบฟอร์มการร้องเรียนที่ถูกนำมาในวันนั้น; แต่มันอยู่ในไทยจึงไม่สามารถอ่านวันที่

ไทย HRC เอาการร้องเรียนของฉันกับ Thaitv3 พวกเขากล่าวว่าพวกเขาจะพยายามที่จะช่วยฉัน

ฉันกลับไปในเดือนถัดไปพวกเขายังคงเพื่อหลอกว่าพวกเขาเห็นอกเห็นใจต่อสถานการณ์ของฉัน แต่ไม่มีอะไรได้มาของการเรียกร้องที่ผมยื่นให้กับพวกเขา

ผมก็กลับมาอีกครั้งเมื่อ 10 พฤษภาคม 2010 ฉันกล่าวว่าหากพวกเขาต้องการที่จะช่วยให้ฉันว่าฉันต้องการที่จะช่วยให้พวกเขาช่วยฉัน ผมถามพวกเขาหากมันจะเป็นประโยชน์ถ้ามีการตรวจสอบตัวเองเข้าไปในโรงพยาบาลสำหรับการสังเกต

ตั้งอยู่จำนวนมากและความเกลียดชังมากจึงได้รับการส่งเสริมเกี่ยวกับฉันโดยสื่อไทยที่ทั้งประเทศรู้ว่าฉันเป็นใคร ทั้งประเทศเชื่อว่าผมบ้า ผมไม่ได้บ้า; และผมก็ยินดีที่จะตรวจสอบตัวเองเข้าไปในโรงพยาบาลสำหรับการสังเกตเพื่อพิสูจน์มัน

ไทย HRC กล่าวว่าใช่มันจะมีประโยชน์ ฉันถามพวกเขาสิ่งที่โรงพยาบาลพวกเขาต้องการให้ฉันไป ฉันได้รับการพิมพ์คอมพิวเตอร์ออกมาพร้อมกับเส้นทางไปยังโรงพยาบาล ผมไม่คุ้นเคยกับโรงพยาบาล ชื่อของโรงพยาบาลที่เป็น"โรงพยาบาลศรีธัญญา"

ผมไปโรงพยาบาลเพื่อดูว่าพวกเขาจะยอมรับฉันเพื่อวัตถุประสงค์ในการสังเกต พวกเขากล่าวว่าพวกเขาจะ มันเป็นในช่วงบ่าย ฉันกล่าวว่าฉันต้องการที่จะกลับไปโรงแรม (รอยัลริเวอร์, โรงแรมดุสิต) และรวบรวมข้าวของของฉันและตรวจสอบ; และฉันจะมีอาหารค่ำและจากนั้นกลับในช่วงเย็น แพทย์กล่าวว่าจะปรับและให้ฉันคำแนะนำเกี่ยวกับจะไปสำหรับการตรวจสอบมาจากลักษณะพื้นฐานเป็นส่วนหลักของโรงพยาบาลที่ดูเหมือนจะเป็นเพียงแค่โรงพยาบาลตามปกติ

ฉันจะตรวจสอบออกจากโรงแรมที่มีอาหารค่ำและก็กลับไปที่โรงพยาบาลเพื่อตรวจสอบมาตรวจสอบในที่อยู่ในส่วนหลักของโรงพยาบาลผมยังไม่ทราบชนิดของสถานที่จริงๆมันคือ

หลังจากการตรวจสอบในที่ฉันถูกนำไปสู่ปีกที่ถูกฉันจะอยู่ มันอยู่ในอาคารที่แยกต่างหากจากโรงพยาบาลหลัก เมื่อเดินผ่านที่ผมเริ่มที่จะรู้สึกกังวลเกี่ยวกับที่ผม เรามาถึงอาคารสถานที่และบุคคลที่มีฉันเดินไปยังอาคารที่ฉันจะอยู่ที่รังกริ่งและประตูที่เปิด เราก็อยู่ภายในประตูปิดข้างหลังพวกเราและมีอีกล็อคประตู คนที่เวลานี้จากภายในได้มีการปลดล็อคด้วยกุญแจ ฉันรู้ว่าฉันอยู่ในสถานที่ที่ฉันไม่ได้ต้องการที่จะ เราผ่านไปล็อคประตูอื่นและเข้ามาในสำนักงานพยาบาลขนาดเล็กของ มันมีล็อคประตูที่สองนำไปสู่การที่เป็นโรงพยาบาลของผู้ป่วย ฉันตระหนักว่าฉันถูกในโรงพยาบาล / คุก ฉันอธิบายให้พยาบาลในการปฏิบัติหน้าที่ว่าทำไมผมมีและที่ฉันไม่ต้องการที่จะตรวจสอบในคุก มันก็สายเกินไป

ผู้เข้าร่วมประชุมสามพยาบาลคว้าฉันและเริ่มที่จะให้ฉันเป็นหอผู้ป่วยของผู้ป่วยว่า"มาที่ไปเปลี่ยนเสื้อผ้าของคุณ" ผมไม่ได้ขยับเขยื่อน ฉันยังคงต้องการที่จะยังคงพูดกับพยาบาล พยาบาลบอกว่าผู้เข้าร่วมประชุมเพื่อที่จะให้ฉันไป เราพูดความจริงที่ว่าผมมาถึงโรงพยาบาลจะฟรีเป็นของตัวเองนั้นผมว่าตอนนี้ฉันตระหนักถึงสิ่งที่ชนิดของสถานที่นี้เป็นและฉันคิดว่าฉันถูกตรวจสอบในโรงพยาบาลเป็นประจำ เธอแจ้งผมว่ามันก็สายเกินไปที่จะเปลี่ยนแปลงใจของฉัน

โดยเวลาที่สี่ยามได้เข้าห้องพัก ฉันกล่าวว่าฉันยอมรับและผมก็ยินดีที่จะไปไม่มีปัญหาใด เราทุกคนเดินเข้าไปในหอผู้ป่วยผู้ป่วย, ฉันและเจ็ดคน พวกเขากล่าวว่านั่งลงบนเตียงผม ทันทีที่หนึ่งในยามที่ฉันคว้ามาจากด้านหลังในการถือสำลัก อื่น ที่คว้าขาและแขนของฉัน ภายในไม่กี่วินาทีที่ผมเริ่มที่จะสูญเสียสติ พวกเขาเชื่อมโยงกับฉันลงไปที่เตียง, แขนและขา แล้วพวกเขาก็เอาออกและเปลี่ยนเสื้อผ้าของฉัน, untying หนึ่งขาที่เวลา แล้วพวกเขาก็ฉีดฉันกับสิ่งที่ฉันคิดว่ามันเป็นยาระงับประสาท ในช่วงเช้าผมได้ออกจากข้อ จำกัด ฉันไม่ได้อะไรที่จะให้พวกเขามีข้ออ้างที่จะทำอย่างนั้นกับผมอีกครั้ง ผมเป็นพยานมันทำหลาย ครั้งเพื่อคนอื่น น้อยที่สุดของเหตุผล ผมได้ออกจากคุกผิดกฎหมายที่ยี่สิบสี่วันต่อมา

แห่งชาติกรรมการสิทธิมนุษยชนของประเทศไทยส่งฉันไปถูกล็อคขึ้นเป็นเรื่องตลก; ผมมั่นใจว่าจากการที่ การเรียกร้องของฉันกับ Thaitv3 ก็ไม่เคยมีการประมวลผล

เห็นได้ชัดว่าสื่อรายงานเมื่อมันเป็นถ้าผมใส่มีเพราะผมบ้าหรือไม่สิ่งที่จะถูกจับกุม ผมไม่แน่ใจว่าสิ่งที่สื่อกล่าวเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้ สิ่งที่มันเป็นสื่อที่บอกว่าผมไม่สมควรที่ผมไม่แน่ใจว่า; ทั้งหมดฉันรู้คือว่าผมได้ยินคนพูดเล่นเกี่ยวกับการเข้าพักของฉันมีในการอ้างอิงถึงฉันถูกบ้า

สิ่งที่สื่อไทยได้ทำกับฉันไปทางเหนือรายงานของเรื่องราวที่ รัฐบาลไทยจะปฏิเสธฉัน"คุ้มครองเท่าเทียมกันของกฎหมาย" แห่งชาติกรรมการสิทธิมนุษยชนเป็นความผิดของ"จำคุก Wrongful"

รัฐบาลไทยจะเหยียดต่อฉัน สื่อไทยยังคงตั้งใจโกหกเกี่ยวกับฉัน

สื่อไทยได้ทำฉันเลว ฉันไม่เคยทำวิดีโอ ฉันไม่เคยต้องการที่จะมีชื่อเสียง วิดีโอที่ได้รับการส่งเสริมและทุกคนที่เกลียดฉันได้ทำโดยการ"บุกรุกความเป็นส่วนตัว"

ชีวิตของฉันได้รับการทำนรกชีวิตเพราะการโกหกของสื่อไทยอคติของรัฐบาลไทยและปฏิเสธที่จะบอกความจริงโดยสถานทูตสหรัฐในกรุงเทพฯที่

ฉันไม่เคยทำวิดีโอ ผมไม่ได้ประหลาด ฉันต้องการความยุติธรรม!

ITALIANO

Sono andato al thailandese Commissione dei Diritti Umani nel 2010, credo fosse il mese di aprile. Ho il documento / modulo di denuncia, che è stata presa in quel giorno, ma è in tailandese, quindi non posso leggere la data.

L'HRC Thai preso la mia denuncia contro Thaitv3. Hanno detto che avrebbero cercato di aiutarmi.

Sono tornato il mese successivo, hanno continuato a far finta che fossero in sintonia con la mia situazione. Eppure, nulla era venuto della richiesta che avevo presentato con loro.

Sono tornato di nuovo il 10 maggio 2010. Ho detto, se voluto aiutare me che ho voluto aiutarli aiutarmi. Ho chiesto loro se sarebbe utile se dovessi controllare me stesso in un ospedale per osservazione.

Tante bugie e tanto odio è stato promosso su di me dai media thailandesi che il paese intero sa chi sono io. L'intero paese è convinto che io sia pazzo. Io non sono pazzo, ed ero disposto a controllare me stesso in un ospedale in osservazione per dimostrarlo.

L'HRC thailandese ha detto che sì, sarebbe utile. Ho chiesto loro cosa avrebbero ospedale come me andare. Mi è stato dato un tabulato con le indicazioni per l'ospedale. Io non aveva familiarità con l'ospedale. Il nome dell'ospedale è "Srithanya Hospital".

Sono andato in ospedale per vedere se mi avrebbero accettato a scopo di osservazione. Hanno detto che avrebbero. E 'stato nel pomeriggio. Ho detto che avevo bisogno di tornare in albergo (Royal River, Dusit) e raccogliere le mie cose e check-out, e avrei cena e poi tornare la sera. Il medico ha detto che sarebbe stato bene e mi ha dato istruzioni su come dovesse andare per il check Da tutte le apparenze di base la parte principale dell'ospedale sembrava essere solo un ospedale normale.

Ho verificato l'hotel cenato e sono tornato in ospedale per check-in check-in era nella parte principale dell'ospedale, ero ancora a conoscenza di che tipo di posto è stato davvero.

Dopo il check in mi hanno portato alla dell'ala erano sarei soggiorno. Era in un edificio separato dal principale ospedale. Sulla passeggiata sopra ho cominciato a sentire un po 'preoccupato per dove mi trovavo. Siamo arrivati alla costruzione e la persona che mi aveva diresse verso l'edificio sarei soggiorno, suonò il campanello e la porta si aprì. Siamo andati dentro, la porta chiusa dietro di noi e ci fu un'altra porta chiusa a chiave. Questa volta qualcuno dall'interno ha dovuto sbloccare con una chiave. Mi sono reso conto che ero in un posto che non volevo essere. Siamo passati attraverso un'altra porta chiusa a chiave e nell'ufficio di un infermiere piccolo. Aveva una seconda porta chiusa che portano in reparto del paziente. Mi sono reso conto che ero in un ospedale / prigione. Ho spiegato l'infermiera di turno perché ero lì e che non ho voluto verificare in un carcere. Ma era troppo tardi.

Assistenti di tre infermiere mi ha afferrato e ha cominciato a portarmi in reparto il paziente sta dicendo: "dai, vai cambiare i tuoi vestiti". Non si mosse. Ho ancora voglia di continuare a parlare con l'infermiera. L'infermiera ha detto gli assistenti di lasciarmi andare. Abbiamo discusso il fatto che ero venuto in ospedale di mia spontanea volontà, ho detto ora mi rendo conto che razza di posto è questo e ho pensato che stavo controllando in un ospedale normale. Lei mi ha informato che era troppo tardi per cambiare idea.

A quel punto quattro guardie era entrato nella stanza. Ho detto che mi concedono ed ero disposto ad andare senza problemi. Noi tutti camminato nel reparto pazienti, io e sette uomini. Hanno detto che sedersi sul letto, l'ho fatto. Immediatamente una delle guardie mi ha afferrato da dietro in una presa alla gola. Gli altri afferrato le gambe e le braccia. In pochi secondi ho cominciato a perdere conoscenza. Mi hanno legato al letto, braccia e gambe. Poi rimosso e cambiato i vestiti, svincolo un arto alla volta. Poi mi hanno iniettato qualcosa, suppongo che si trattava di un sedativo. Al mattino mi è stato rilasciato dai vincoli. Non ho mai fatto nulla che possa dare loro una scusa per fare questo a me. Ho fatto testimone fatto molte volte ad altri per il minimo di motivi. Mi è stato liberato dalla prigionia illegale 24 giorni dopo.

La Commissione nazionale per i diritti umani della Thailandia mi ha mandato a essere rinchiuso, come uno scherzo, io sono sicuro di questo. La mia pretesa nei confronti Thaitv3 non è mai stato elaborato.

Ovviamente, i media hanno riferito su di essa come se fossi stato messo lì perché sono pazzo o ha fatto qualcosa per essere arrestato. Non sono sicuro di ciò che i media ha detto su di esso. Qualunque cosa sia i media dicono che ho fatto per meritare questo, non sono sicuro, tutto quello che so è che sento la gente scherza su il mio soggiorno in riferimento a me che sono pazzo.

Che Thai media hanno fatto a me va ben oltre la segnalazione di una storia. Il governo thailandese mi sta negando "eguale tutela da parte della legge". La Commissione nazionale per i diritti umani è colpevole di "ingiusta detenzione".

Il governo thailandese è discriminante contro di me. I media thailandesi continua a mentire deliberatamente su di me.

I media thailandesi mi ha reso famoso. Non ho mai fatto un video. Non ho mai voluto essere famoso. Il video che è stato promosso e che tutti mi odia per stato fatto per mezzo di "Invasion of Privacy".

La mia vita è stata resa un inferno per le menzogne dei media tailandese, il pregiudizio del governo thailandese e il rifiuto di dirmi la verità dall'Ambasciata degli Stati Uniti a Bangkok.

Non ho mai fatto un video. Io non sono un fanatico. Voglio giustizia!

FRANÇAIS

Je suis allé à la Commission thaïlandaise droits de l'homme en 2010, je crois que c'était le mois d'avril. J'ai le document / formulaire de plainte, qui a été pris ce jour-là, mais il est en thaï je ne peux pas lire la date.

Le CDH a pris thaïlandaise ma plainte contre Thaitv3. Ils ont dit qu'ils essaieraient de m'aider.

Je suis retourné le mois suivant, ils ont continué à prétendre qu'ils étaient sympathiques à ma situation. Pourtant, rien n'était venu de la demande que j'avais déposé avec eux.

Je suis retourné à nouveau le 10 mai 2010. J'ai dit, si elles voulaient m'aider que je voulais les aider à m'aider. Je leur ai demandé si elle serait bénéfique si je devais vérifier moi-même dans un hôpital pour observation.

Tant de mensonges et tant de haine a été promu à mon sujet par les médias thaïlandais que le pays entier sait qui je suis. Le pays tout entier pense que je suis fou. Je ne suis pas folle, et j'étais prêt à me vérifier dans un hôpital pour observation pour le prouver.

Le CDH thaïlandaise a déclaré que oui, il serait utile. Je leur ai demandé quel hôpital ils aimeraient que j'aille à. On m'a donné un imprimé d'ordinateur avec les directions à l'hôpital. Je ne connaissais pas l'hôpital. Le nom de l'hôpital est «Srithanya hôpital".

Je suis allé à l'hôpital pour voir si ils me accepter aux fins d'observation. Ils ont dit qu'ils le feraient. C'est dans l'après-midi. J'ai dit que j'avais besoin de retourner à l'hôtel (Royal River, Dusit) et de rassembler mes affaires et de vérifier, et je l'aurais dîner et ensuite revenir dans la soirée. Le médecin a dit que ce serait bien et m'a donné des instructions sur devions aller pour le check in De toutes les apparences de base de la partie principale de l'hôpital semble être juste un hôpital ordinaire.

J'ai vérifié de l'hôtel a dîné et je suis retourné à l'hôpital pour vérifier po check-in était dans la partie principale de l'hôpital, j'étais toujours pas au courant de ce genre d'endroit qu'il était vraiment.

Après l'enregistrement j'ai été amené à l'aile ont été, je serais rester. Il était dans un bâtiment séparé de l'hôpital principal. Sur la promenade de plus j'ai commencé à sentir un peu anxieux sur l'endroit où j'étais. Nous sommes arrivés à la construction et la personne qui m'avait dirigea vers le bâtiment, je serais en restant, a sonné le buzzer et la porte s'ouvrit. Nous sommes allés à l'intérieur, la porte s'est refermée derrière nous et il y avait une autre porte verrouillée. Cette fois-ci à quelqu'un de l'intérieur avait pour le débloquer avec une clé. J'ai réalisé que j'étais dans un endroit que je ne voulais pas être. Nous sommes passés par une autre porte verrouillée et dans le bureau d'une infirmière petite. Il avait une seconde porte verrouillée qui mènent dans la salle des patients. J'ai réalisé que j'étais dans un hôpital / prison. J'ai expliqué à l'infirmière de garde pourquoi j'étais là et que je ne voulais pas de vérifier dans une prison. Il était trop tard.

Trois agents de l'infirmière m'a attrapé et a commencé à me prendre en salle du patient en disant: "Allez, allez changer vos vêtements". Je n'ai pas bougé. Je voulais toujours continuer à parler avec l'infirmière. L'infirmière a dit à la préposés de me laisser aller. Nous avons discuté du fait que j'étais venu à l'hôpital de ma propre volonté; j'ai dit que je réalise maintenant ce genre d'endroit c'est et je pensais que je vérifiais dans un hôpital ordinaire. Elle m'a informé qu'il était trop tard pour changer mon esprit.

En ce moment quatre gardes étaient entrés dans la salle. J'ai dit que je le concède et je suis prêt à aller sans aucun problème. Nous marchions tous les patients dans la salle, moi et sept hommes. Ils ont dit s'asseoir sur le lit, que j'ai fait. Immédiatement l'un des gardiens m'a attrapé par derrière dans une prise d'étranglement. Les autres attrapé mon bras et les jambes. En quelques secondes, j'ai commencé à perdre conscience. Ils m'ont attaché vers le lit, les bras et les jambes. Puis ils ont enlevé et changé mes vêtements, le déliement un membre à la fois. Puis ils m'ont injecté quelque chose, je suppose que c'était un sédatif. Dans la matinée, j'ai été libéré de la contrainte. Je n'ai jamais rien qui leur donnerait une excuse pour me faire cela à nouveau. Je n'ai témoin l'a fait à plusieurs reprises à d'autres pour la moindre des raisons. J'ai été libéré de l'emprisonnement illégal 24 jours plus tard.

La Commission nationale des droits de l'homme de la Thaïlande m'a envoyé pour être enfermé, comme une blague, je suis sûr de cela. Ma réclamation contre Thaitv3 n'a jamais été traitée.

Évidemment, les médias ont rapporté comme si j'ai été mis là parce que je suis fou ou fait quelque chose pour être arrêté. Je ne suis pas sûr de ce que les médias dit à ce sujet. Quoi qu'il en soit les médias disent que je fait pour mériter cela, je ne suis pas sûr; tout ce que je sais, c'est que j'entends des gens plaisanter sur mon séjour en référence à moi d'être fou.

Que des médias thaïlandais a fait pour moi va au-delà du reporting d'une histoire. Le gouvernement thaïlandais m'a nier «l'égale protection de la loi". La Commission nationale des droits de l'homme est coupable de «emprisonnement injustifié".

Le gouvernement thaïlandais est discriminatoire contre moi. Les médias thaïlandais continue à mentir à propos délibérément moi.

Les médias thaïlandais a fait de moi infâme. Je n'ai jamais fait une vidéo. Je n'ai jamais voulu être célèbre. La vidéo qui a été promu et que tout le monde me déteste a été faite par des moyens de «Invasion of Privacy".

Ma vie a été faite un enfer à cause des mensonges des médias thaïlandais, le préjudice du gouvernement thaïlandais et le refus de me dire la vérité par l'ambassade américaine à Bangkok.

Je n'ai jamais fait une vidéo. Je ne suis pas un monstre. Je veux la justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment