Sunday, October 31, 2010

Leaflet

I wrote this single page letter as a leaflet. I had it translated into thai. The first translation was done by Dr. Chuck in NongKhai. I can not read Thai so I did not realize that Dr. Chuck had purposely made the translation to sound foolish. It was not until I heard someone reading it outloud that I realized just how foolish Dr. Chuck had made it to be. I can not recieve even the most basic services in life without being abused. When I realized what Dr.Chuck had done I had already delivered  it, along with the original english version, to 9 different Thai municipalities and handed out countless more. I had the document translated again in Bangkok. I believe, or hope, that  the second translation is more accurate. I had three hundred leaflets made, two pages each, one thai and one english. Both pages had my name, address and phone #. I handed out over a hundred, at lunch time, in front of the U.S. embassy in Bangkok. Then within a few minutes I was handing out another hundred or so in front of Thaitv3. I am not lying. I did not make that video that Thaitv3 promoted. I had no knowledge of its existence!
     Thaitv3 wants to teach me how to be good. Yet, all they give is hate. Thailand wants me to accept the truth. Yet, all you give is lies.
     Why have I been condemned? What are the charges against me? Is there no justice for a foriegner in Thailand. What is a country without laws? I never made a video. I never abused my children. I am innocent.  I stand in truth. My defense is of God.
     Why do you deny me justice? Laws have been broken. I am the victim. I never made a video. I never abused my children. Thaitv3 lied. My family lied. I want justice.
     Why have I been condemned? Why do you deny me justice? You have exiled me from humanity. You never gave me the right to a defense.
     Thaitv3 told the world that it would be good to lie to me. Thaitv3 told the world that it would be good to abuse me and torment me. Thaitv3 has promoted lies and hatred. I’ve been left an outcast of humanity, with no chance for justice for the crimes comitted against me, past or future.
     For what purpose has this been done to me? No one deserves what you have done to me. That is why most societies have laws, to protect people from the things you have already done to me. I am innocent. I want justice.
     In all that you have done to me where is your honor? You have shown yourself to be liars and haters, fearing the truth. It takes courage to admit when you are wrong. Please, I pray find the courage. May God have mercy on your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment