Thursday, August 23, 2012

Targeted Individual - TI (English, ไทย, Italiano)

People find it is easy to ignore me. No one believes anything that I have to say. If someone where to consider that I might be telling the truth, then that would mean that there is a governmental conspiracy to hide the truth. No one wants to accept that possibility. It is much easier to just believe the propaganda.

Why would the media of a foreign nation go to extreme lengths to promote hatred of me? Why would the government of that nation deny the truth to me about what the media has done? Why would the U.S. Embassy defend and protect a foreign media outlet that is committing crimes against a U.S. citizen?

Thai military and the U.S. military/C.I.A. are closely linked. The U.S. government gives a lot of financial aid to the Thai government/military. All of the permits and leases for commercial television stations are owned by the Thai military. The Thai media didn't persecute me without approval of the Thai Military. The U.S. government has allowed the Thai media to persecute me.

It's much easier to think me crazy or paranoid than it is to consider the possibility that I am telling the truth.

There have been, throughout history, families that have worked together to destroy a single family member. This would not be the first time. However, often times it is difficult for good people to accept and understand the evil that exist in this world.

My mother's sister is a hypnotist. Another one of her sisters is married to a retired General. My mother and her sisters are new age-wicha spiritualist. I have been abused by them my entire life.

My family made the video that everyone hates me for; people think that I made the video and that I am some kind of horrible crazy freak. My enemies have said, "oh, he doesn't remember what he did". I am not stupid. I would never have made a video to bring such hatred and shame upon myself. I am shy. I never wanted to be famous. Thai media has made me infamous.

The hate crimes that have been committed against me by the Thai media are being permitted by the Thai government. I'm not the crazy freak that has been promoted.

What the Thai media has done to me, with the approval and help of the Thai government, is cruel and unusual punishment.

It doesn't matter if I made the video or not. Thai law prohibits persecution and promotion of hatred in the way that Thai media has persecuted me. The Thai government lies to me and denies me equal protection of the law.

I'm told by Thai officials that no one has said anything about me and that there is no hatred that is being promoted. All the while I am recognized and harassed everywhere I go. People drive by my house and yell things out at me. Yet, the Thai government denies me the truth about it.

I am being denied the truth so that I won't have any proof. I want Justice for the crimes that have been committed against me.

Thai Translation provided by: N.J. Consult and Travel, Nong Khai

แปลไทยโดย: NJ ปรึกษาและข้อเสนอหนองคาย   

การประกาศลงบล็อกใหม่ คนเห็นว่าเป็นเรื่องง่ายที่จะเพิกเฉยกับผม ไม่มีใครเชื่อสิ่งที่ผมพูด ถ้าหากมีบางคนที่จะตัดสินว่าผมอาจจะพูดความจริง นั้นอาจหมายความว่ามันเป็นแผนการทางราชการที่จะปกปิดความจริงไว้ ไม่มีใครยอมรับว่าเป็นไปได้ มันคงจะง่ายกว่าในการที่เชื่อข้อมูลจากโฆษณาชวนเชื่อ

ทำไมสื่อของต่างชาติถึงไปได้ไกลมากในการส่งเสริมความเกลียดชังในตัวผม ทำไมรัฐบาลของต่างชาติถึงได้ปฏิเสธความจริงกับผมเกี่ยวกับส่งที่สื่อได้กระทำไป ทำไมสถานทูตสหรัฐอเมริกาถึงได้ต่อสู้และปกป้องสื่อต่างชาติที่เกี่ยวกับการกระทำผิดทางอาญาต่อพลเมืองของสหรัฐอเมริกาเอง

การทหารของไทยและการทหารของสหรัฐอเมริกา / ซี. ไอ. เอ. มีความสัมพันธ์กันอย่างใกล้ชิด รัฐบาลสหรัฐได้ให้การสนับสนุนด้านการเงินแก่รัฐบาล/การทหารของไทย สื่อของไทยไม่ได้ข่มเหงรังแกผมโดยปราศจากการยินยอมของการทหารของไทย รัฐบาลอเมริกาได้ยินยอมให้สื่อของไทยกลั่นแกล้งผม

มันคงง่ายกว่ากันที่จะคิดว่าผมบ้าหรือวิกลจริต ดีกว่าจะมีการพิจารณาความเป็นไปได้ว่าผมพูดความจริง มันใช้เวลาผ่านมานานแล้วในเรื่องนี้


ครอบครัวที่เคยทำงานด้วยกัน ก็ทำลายสมาชิกในครอบครัวกัน นี่ไม่ใช่ครั้งแรกด้วย แต่อย่างไรก็ตามบ่อยครั้งที่มันยากสำหรับคนดีที่จะยอมรับและเข้าใจปีศาจที่มีอยู่บนโลกนี้

 แม่ของพี่สาวผมเป็นนักสะกดจิต น้องสาวอีกคนของเธอก็แต่งงานกับเลขานุการที่เกษียณอายุแล้ว แม่ของผมและพี่น้องของเธอต่างก็เป็นคนรุ่นใหม่ที่มีวิชาการเป็นผู้เยียวยาทางจิตใจ ผมได้รับการปรามาสจากพวกเขามาตลอดชีวิตของผม ครอบครัวของผมถ่ายวีดีโอที่ทำให้ทุกคนเกลียดผม เพื่อคนที่คิดว่าผมเป็นคนถ่ายวีดีโอและว่าผมเป็นคนประเภทที่ประหลาด บ้าอย่างน่ากลัว ศัตรูของผมเคยพูดว่า "โอ้! เขาจำไม่ได้ว่าเขาทำอะไรไว้” ผมไม่ใช่คนโง่ ผมไม่เคยถ่ายทำวีดีโอที่ทำให้คนเกลียดชังผมได้ขนาดนั้นแน่นอน ผมเป็นคนขี้อาย ผมไม่ใช่คนประหลาดบ้าบออย่างที่ได้กล่าวหาผม  

สิ่งที่สื่อของไทยได้กำชับผม กับการยินยอมและช่วยเหลือของรัฐบาลไทย มันเป็นสิ่งที่โหดร้ายและเป็นการลงที่ไม่ธรรมดา

ไม่เป็นไรหรอกถ้าผมจะถ่ายวีดีโอหรือไม่ กฎหมายไทยห้ามไม่ให้เอาผิดและสนับสนุนความรุนแรงในวิธีที่สื่อของไทยได้กลั่นแกล้งผม รัฐบาลไทยโกหกผมและปฏิเสธที่จะคุ้มครองผมให้ได้รับความเท่าเทียมตามกฎหมาย

ผมได้รับการบอกกล่าวจากทางการของไทยว่า ไม่มีใครพูดอะไรเกี่ยวกับผมและไม่มีความเกลียดชังใดๆ ที่ได้รับการส่งเสริมทั้งสิ้น ในขณะที่ผมเป็นที่รู้จักและถูกเกลียดชังในทุกๆ ที่ ที่ผมไป มีการขับรถผ่านหน้าบ้านผมและตะโกนบางสิ่งบางอย่างใส่ผม แต่รัฐบาลไทยยังคงปฏิเสธความจริงนี้กับผมอีก

ผมได้รับการปฏิเสธความจริงดังนั้นผมก็จะไม่ได้รับการตรวจสอบใดๆ ผมต้องการความยุติธรรมต่ออาชญากรรมที่เกิดขึ้นกับผมนี้เท่านั้นเอง


ITALIANO

La gente trova è facile ignorare me. Nessuno crede tutto quello che ho da dire. Se qualcuno in cui considerare che potrei dire la verità, allora vorrebbe dire che c'è una cospirazione governativa per nascondere la verità. Nessuno vuole accettare questa possibilità. E 'molto più facile credere solo la propaganda.

Perché i media di una nazione straniera andare a lunghezze estreme per promuovere l'odio di me? Perché il governo di quella nazione negare la verità a me di quello che i media ha fatto? Perché l'ambasciata americana difendere e proteggere una presa di media stranieri che sta commettendo crimini contro un cittadino americano?

Thai militare e le forze armate Usa / C.I.A. sono strettamente collegate. Il governo degli Stati Uniti dà un sacco di aiuti finanziari al governo Thai / militare. Tutti i permessi e contratti di leasing per le televisioni commerciali sono di proprietà di militari thailandesi. I media thailandesi non hanno perseguitato me, senza l'approvazione del militare thailandese. Il governo degli Stati Uniti ha permesso ai media tailandesi a perseguitarmi.

E 'molto più facile pensare a me pazzo o paranoico di quello che è di considerare la possibilità che sto dicendo la verità.

Ci sono stati, nel corso della storia, le famiglie che hanno lavorato insieme per distruggere un solo membro della famiglia. Questa non sarebbe la prima volta. Tuttavia, spesso volte è difficile per le persone buone di accettare e di comprendere il male che esistono in questo mondo.

La sorella di mia madre è un ipnotizzatore. Un'altra delle sue sorelle è sposata con un generale in pensione. Mia madre e le sue sorelle sono new age-Wicha spiritualista. Sono stato abusato da loro tutta la mia vita.

La mia famiglia ha realizzato il video che tutti mi odia per la gente pensa che ho fatto il video e che io sia una specie di orribile mostro pazzo. I miei nemici hanno detto, "oh, non si ricorda quello che ha fatto". Io non sono stupido. Non avrei mai fatto un video per portare odio e la vergogna su di me. Io sono timido. Non ho mai voluto essere famoso. Thai i media mi ha reso famoso.

I crimini di odio che sono stati commessi contro di me da parte dei media thailandesi sono stati consentiti dal governo tailandese. Io non sono il freak pazzo che è stato promosso.

Che i media thailandese ha fatto per me, con l'approvazione e l'aiuto del governo thailandese, è una punizione crudele e inusuale.

Non importa se ho fatto il video o meno. Legge thailandese vieta la persecuzione e la promozione di odio nel modo in cui i media thailandese mi ha perseguitato. Il governo thailandese sta a me e mi nega una eguale tutela da parte della legge.

Mi è stato detto dai funzionari thailandesi che nessuno ha detto niente di me e che non c'è odio che viene promosso. Per tutto il tempo io sono riconosciuto e perseguitati ovunque io vada. Persone guidare da casa mia e gridare cose di me. Eppure, il governo tailandese mi nega la verità su di esso.

Mi viene negata la verità in modo che non avrò alcuna prova. Voglio giustizia per i crimini che sono stati commessi contro di me.

1 comment:

  1. I have been a genuine targeted individual for several years. Please view my website: www.americantargetedindividual.com

    ReplyDelete