Friday, August 26, 2011

Social Media (English, ไทย, Itialano, Español)

My enemies want people to think that I am crazy, paranoid and untrustworthy.

If an ordinary person suspects that the Government is persecuting them; it is paranoid thinking.

If an ordinary person thinks that the media is inciting hatred against them; it is paranoid thinking.

If an ordinary person thinks that there are songs on the radio about them ; it is paranoid thinking.

My enemies not only want to convince the general public that I am crazy; but they want me to think that I am paranoid. That is why my enemies said not to tell me the truth; to just pretend that you don't know what I am talking about; or just ignore. I never made a video but the one's who did have convinced the world not to believe me.

For me to KNOW that I have been made infamous by the Thai media; to KNOW that there are songs on the radio about me; to KNOW that my family is lying to me about it; to KNOW that public officials are lying to me about it; to have absolutely everyone try to convince me that none of it is true; to be ignored, mocked, hated and lied about; to KNOW all these things and to be totally alone with no one believing me, no one to tell me the truth.....it is torture; the mental agony that I am going through is beyond words.

What is being done to me is a cruel wicked mind game; a mind game that all the world has taken part in.

Everyone who hates me, everyone who ignores me, everyone who mocks me and repeats the lies and gossip about me is taking part in the the mind game that my enemies have created.

I am not the kind of person that people have been made to believe; but how can I convince the general public of that?

How do I defend myself against the media when no one cares what I have to say?

I don't own a television station, how do I defend myself?

Social media is the only voice that I have.

(ไทย)

ศัตรูของฉันต้องการคนที่จะคิดว่าผมบ้าหลอนและไม่น่าไว้วางใจ
ถ้าคนธรรมดาสงสัยว่าภาครัฐจะเป็นประหัตประหารพวกเขามันเป็นความคิดหวาดระแวง
ถ้าคนธรรมดาคิดว่าสื่อเป็นความเกลียดชังปลุกระดมพวกเขามันเป็นความคิดหวาดระแวง
ถ้าคนธรรมดาคิดว่ามีเพลงในรายการวิทยุเกี่ยวกับพวกเขานั้นเป็นความคิดหวาดระแวง
ศัตรูของฉันไม่เพียง
แต่ต้องการที่จะโน้มน้าวให้ประชาชนทั่วไปที่ฉันบ้า; แต่พวกเขาต้องการให้ฉันไปคิดว่าผมหวาดระแวง นั่นคือเหตุผลที่ศัตรูของฉันบอกว่าไม่ให้บอกความจริง; เพียงแค่การหลอกว่าคุณไม่ทราบว่าสิ่งที่ฉันพูดคุยเกี่ยวกับหรือเพียงไม่สนใจ ฉันไม่เคยทำวิดีโอ แต่อย่างใดอย่างหนึ่งของผู้ที่ไม่ได้มีความเชื่อมั่นของโลกที่จะไม่เชื่อฉัน
สำหรับผมที่จะรู้ว่าฉันได้รับการทำเลวโดยสื่อไทย
เพื่อทราบว่ามีเพลงในรายการวิทยุเกี่ยวกับตัวฉันที่รู้ว่าครอบครัวของฉันกำลังนอนอยู่กับฉันเกี่ยวกับมันที่จะรู้ว่าเจ้าหน้าที่ของรัฐจะนอนกับฉันเกี่ยวกับมัน ; ที่จะมีอย่างที่ทุกคนพยายามที่จะโน้มน้าวใจฉันว่าไม่มีมันเป็นความจริง; ที่จะละเลย, เย้ยหยัน, เกลียดและโกหกเกี่ยวกับ; รู้สิ่งเหล่านี้ทั้งหมดและทั้งหมดจะต้องอยู่คนเดียวกับไม่มีใครเชื่อว่าฉันไม่มีใครที่จะบอกฉันความจริง ..... มันคือการทรมาน; ในความทุกข์ทรมานทางจิตใจที่ฉันจะผ่านเป็นเกินกว่าคำ
สิ่งที่จะถูกทำเพื่อฉันเป็นเกมที่โหดร้ายใจชั่ว
เกมใจที่ทั่วโลกมีส่วนมา
ทุกคนที่เกลียดฉันทุกคนที่ละเว้นฉันทุกคนที่ล้อเลียนฉันและซ้ำอยู่และนินทาเกี่ยวกับตัวฉันคือการเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของเกมใจที่ฉันมีศัตรูที่สร้างขึ้น
ฉันไม่ได้ชนิดของบุคคลที่ผู้คนได้รับการทำที่จะเชื่อว่าแต่วิธีการที่ฉันสามารถโน้มน้าวให้ประชาชนทั่วไปจากการที่?
ฉันจะปกป้องตัวเองกับสื่อเมื่อไม่มีใครใส่ใจสิ่งที่ฉันต้องพูด?
ผมไม่ได้เป็นเจ้าของสถานีโทรทัศน์ฉันจะปกป้องตัวเอง?
สังคมสื่อเป็นเสียงเท่านั้นที่ฉันมี
(Itialano)


I miei nemici che la gente pensasse che io sia pazzo, paranoico e inaffidabili.

Se una persona comune sospetta che il governo li sta perseguitando, è il pensiero paranoico.

Se una persona comune pensa che la media è incitamento all'odio contro di loro, ma è il pensiero paranoico.

Se una persona comune pensa che ci sono canzoni alla radio su di loro, ma è il pensiero paranoico.

I miei nemici non solo vuole convincere il pubblico che io sono pazzo, ma vogliono che a pensare che io sia paranoico. Ecco perché il mio nemico non ha detto di dirmi la verità, far finta solo che non sai cosa sto parlando, o semplicemente ignorare. Non ho mai fatto un video ma quello di chi aveva convinto il mondo a non credere a me.

Per me sapere che mi sono state fatte infame da parte dei media thailandese, sapere che ci sono canzoni alla radio su di me, di sapere che la mia famiglia sta mentendo a me a questo proposito, sapere che i funzionari pubblici stanno mentendo me ne ; avere assolutamente tutti cercano di convincermi che niente di tutto ciò è vero, per essere ignorato, deriso, odiato e mentito; a sapere tutte queste cose e di essere completamente solo senza che nessuno mi crede, nessuno di dirmi la verità ..... è la tortura; l'agonia mentale che sto vivendo è oltre le parole.

Cosa si sta facendo per me è un gioco crudele mente malvagia, un gioco di mente che tutto il mondo ha preso parte a.

Tutti quelli che mi odia, chi mi ignora, tutti coloro che mi deride e ripete le bugie e le chiacchiere su di me sta prendendo parte al gioco della mente che i miei nemici hanno creato.

Io non sono il tipo di persona che la gente ha fatto credere, ma come faccio a convincere il grande pubblico di che?

Come faccio a difendermi contro i media, quando a nessuno importa quello che ho da dire?

Non possiedo una stazione televisiva, come posso difendermi?

I social media è l'unica voce che ho.

(Español)


Mis enemigos que la gente piense que estoy loca, paranoica y poco fiables.

Si una persona común sospecha que el Gobierno está persiguiendo, es el pensamiento paranoico.

Si una persona común piensa que los medios de comunicación que inciten al odio contra ellos, sino que es el pensamiento paranoico.

Si una persona común y corriente piensa que hay canciones en la radio acerca de ellos, es el pensamiento paranoico.

Mis enemigos no sólo quieren convencer al público en general que estoy loco, pero ellos quieren que piensen que estoy paranoica. Es por eso que mis enemigos no me dijo la verdad, para fingir que no sé lo que estoy hablando, o simplemente ignorar. Nunca hice un video, pero el que hizo la han convencido al mundo que no me creen.

Para mí saber que se han hecho tristemente célebre por los medios de comunicación de Tailandia, a saber que hay canciones en la radio acerca de mí, saber que mi familia está mintiendo sobre ello, saber que los funcionarios públicos están mintiendo al respecto , que absolutamente todo el mundo tratan de convencerme de que nada de eso es cierto, para ser ignorado, ridiculizado, odiado y mintió sobre, a saber todas estas cosas y estar totalmente solo, sin que nadie me cree, sin nadie que me diga la verdad ..... eso es tortura, la agonía mental que estoy pasando va más allá de las palabras.

¿Qué se hace para mí es un juego cruel mente malvada, un juego de la mente que todo el mundo ha participado adentro

Todo el mundo que me odia, todos los que me ignora, todo el que se burla de mí y repite las mentiras y chismes acerca de mí está participando del juego de la mente que mis enemigos han creado.

Yo no soy el tipo de persona que tiene la gente ha hecho creer, pero ¿cómo puedo convencer al público en general de que?

¿Cómo puedo defenderme de los medios de comunicación, cuando a nadie le importa lo que tengo que decir?

No soy dueño de una estación de televisión, ¿cómo me defiendo?

Los medios sociales son la única voz que tengo.

No comments:

Post a Comment